Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

1st June, Sunday Op 13:30 BST - Takistan

DoubleD

FGM 2nd Lieutenant
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Regional situation;

Global tensions continue to rise as member states of the United Nations and the Canton Protocol Strategic Alliance make public accusations of interference in Western Asia. Iran and Pakistan have formed an unprecedented political front, accusing NATO forces of war crimes and stating the US 172nd Infantry's attack of the 18th May on Zargabad was illegal. Rumours of the discovery of sophisticated surveillance equipment and combat supplies on the outskirts of Zargabad have begun to fill Western media, CSAT member states are countering with statements that the information is unfounded and a Western fabrication. For NATO forces in Takistan there is a clear risk that foreign powers are arming and covertly supporting rebel forces. NATO command has ordered all forces to focus on identifying and seizing any potential arms intact.

Mission brief;

US intelligence have identified a suspect cargo container being transported to a village north of Camp Hope. 1st FGM Alpha have been tasked as a QRF to seize the container and secure the area before it is transported elsewhere. US forces from the 172nd are briefing and will follow Alpha when available. Resistance at the location is expected to be light, it is believed the village is only a stop off point for onward travel, however FGM Command advise caution when planning the insertion point. Rebel activity around Camp Hope has been escalating and much of the area is hazardous.

Mission specifics;

jq9k3.jpg

[Pic, map identifying AO]

3 Settlements have been identified as potential storage locations for the container. They have been designated Xray, Yankee & Zulu. You are to scout through each location, find and secure the container.

4m8ef.jpg

[Pic of each settlement in AO]

There is civilian activity in the area. With the current political climate avoid collateral damage. Local NATO Command are working to provide artillery and/or fast CAS. Call in will be via the team's JTAC, Cpl DoubleD, but ensure your targets are clearly marked. Transportation to the AO is at Alpha lead's discretion, Hunters and a heli have been made available. Surveillance of the area is limited, roads to the AO have not been swept by the PiRgt100 so if choosing to travel by road be cautious of IED.

Operational specifics;

Standard Operational Procedure, stay in role, no medic's with sniper rifles and AT. I've made a slight change to mod list, no ADF as it is still bugged. I've added the MH-47E because it's sweet. I've also added an optional for client side, @mrb_a3_voicestop. This can be found on playwith six and it stops all the inane radio calls of low ammo, where is number 5, blah blah.

@CBA_A3 (ver 1.0.6.212)
@A3MP (ver 1.4)
@CAF_AG (ver 1.5.2)
@mcc_sandbox_a3 (ver 0.4.5)
@NATO_Russian_SF_Weapons (ver 1.2)
*** @ADF (ver 0.4.2) *** EXCLUDE, DO NOT RUN
@idzgladius (ver 1.0)
@sthud_a3 (ver 14.3.2)
@task_force_radio (ver 0.9.2)
@kyo_mh47e_a3 (ver 1.1)

Recommended client side mods;
@Blastcore (ver 0.3)
@JSRs2 (2.1)
@VTS_Weaponresting (ver 0.5)
@outlw_magrepack (ver 3.1.0)
@mrb_a3_voicestop (ver 1.4)

Sound off if you can make it.

Last edited:
A lot of updates for ARMA yesterday. Make sure you are running version 1.20 of ARMA and the latest playwithsix mod updates (don't need kart). I'll try and keep the version list up to date, but I'm away Sat and Sun morning so please also manage the latest version yourselves.

Agree with Nathangun. a good tough fight for the 5 - 6 of us. I went a little bit General Patton and got us all killed trying to take that first bunker complex, I figured the arty would of knocked out more on that hilltop. Second time, simply overrun in a counterattack and stuck on two hillsides too spread out unable to cover each other effectively. With Blue team being surrounded Red team were trying to at least alleviate the pressure from a new squad firing at you from the final village. Then they turned on us.

Good times, good fight.

Back