Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

1st Mar, Sunday OP 12:30 GMT - Rescheduled

DoubleD

FGM 2nd Lieutenant
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
No op 15th Feb.

zFpDib.jpg

Mission Brief

Alpha Company is being deployed to the islands on the west coast of Estonia. US forces are currently fighting for the southern island of Saaremaa whilst 43 Commando are engaged on the northern island of Hiimaa.

Upon arrival at FOB UTAH we are to report to lieutenant Alan E. Deveny

Mission critical roles

6 Platoon Commander - Rambler (mission brief sent)

Mods required (12 incl. optional)

@AllInArmaTerrainPack
@agm
@bornholm
@CBA_A3
@jsrs3 or @jsrs2 (OPTIONAL)
@mcc_sandbox_a3
@rhs_afrf3
@rhs_usf3
@st_stamina_bar (OPTIONAL)
@sthud_a3 (OPTIONAL)
@task_force_radio
@TPWCAS_A3

Last edited:
Sorry guys I should have posted. You can count me in on missions unless I post otherwise. Hopefully that will make it a little easier for you Double. Also, feel free to stick me where ever you need a body.

Yeah, sorry for not posting before now. Was waiting to see how this weekend was going to shape up before posting a yay or nay. 1 MAR works for me at this point.

Yeah, forgot to check here. No issue atm making next week.

I can be there -What is the server for Arma 3 FGM? Also do you do teamspeak?
thanks,
Lefty

Hi Lefty, welcome to the ARMA section of the FGM.

Server can be found by searching FGM, usually up 20-30 mins before kick off. I'll PM you the password. Mod list is at the top of the post, we try to keep it fairly stable but it does occasionally change. To pick mods I recommend Playwithsix, can be found by googling. It is buggy but the easiest way to keep mods up to date. We use AGM, if your not familiar it's worth reading the basics from the link below. For comms we use TFAR, again if your not familiar you'll want to read the link below. It does require some add ons activated in TS, there are a lot of good installation instructions on YouTube, just search for TFAR or Task Force Radio ARMA 3. Team Speak details also below.

We try to run missions more Mil Sim style than battlefield, but with a healthy dose of fun. We are a small group, all FGM members are welcome and all are encouraged to step up and lead if they have a wish to. I think I can say we pride ourselves on being welcoming, helpful and happy to share our knowledge.

Any questions post here or drop a pm to myself or anyone else you see posting on the ARMA forum.

Team speak
ts51.gameservers.com:9440
Pw is 15nd

From the lobby scroll down, a long way down, and look for Haymaker 2-1 - P. Davis section.

https://github.com/KoffeinFlummi/AGM/wiki

http://radio.task-force.ru/en/

A few edits.... just landed from a week away so knackered.

Last edited:
Hi,
Sounds good - familiar with TFAR and downloading mods. Already have most of these. See you on Sunday,
Cheers
Lefty

I'm still a go for Sunday as well. If no one has stepped forward to be squad lead, I'll volunteer to lead us to glorious victory or painful death.

Back