Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

2nd August, Sunday OP 13:30 BST (12:30 GMT/UTC)

DoubleD

FGM 2nd Lieutenant
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
No mission from me for two weeks, off on holiday.

Mission Objective

We will continue to support Cougar Company in pushing north to secure a route to highway E67. Russian resistance in the area is crumbling with only objectives Peach and Banana still in enemy hands.

Osprey will kick off from the airfield camp. Ingress can be by vehicle or via air transport, insertion point is at the discretion of the squad commander. Be aware, AA is know to be operating in the area so don't get too close to the front line with any air transport. A supply convoy is bring up supplies for troops in the front line, one vehicle has been assigned to our squad and can be deployed as needed. Be aware, if lost it cannot be replaced.

Each team member has 1 respawn which is distributed across the group. Once they are all used this is how far Cougar Company gets and will direct the outcome for the start of the follow-up mission.

Mods required (10 incl. optional)
@ACE3
@ALiVE
@AllInArmaTerrainPack
@CBA_A3
@rhs_afrf3
@rhs_usf3
@st_stamina_bar (OPTIONAL)
@sthud_a3 (OPTIONAL)
@task_force_radio
@TPWCAS_A3

Don't run blastcore, sound mods or any other mod than those listed as this may result in poor frame rates from the server.

I need a squad commander, shout out know if you are interested.

I could be there but I kinda fried my G930s so no go. I had the end of the recharge plug get a bit wet and when I plugged it in to my headphones to recharge they started to "cook"....something shorted and got that electrical burning smell :/
I am still holding out to perhaps repair them, just don't have a T7 torx yet to open the headphone case to look at the circuit board.

Just watched the video on the mod. This looks extremely helpful. I can't tell you how often I wished I could have just pointed at the map to explain or show something!

Back