Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Afghanistan 2001 - Present

Heavy-duty goggles to protect the eyeballs from kicked-up debris woudn't go amiss either..

Reaper-diag.jpg

Royal Marine Commando
marine-afgh.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
As an Afghanistan veteran I'm missing the Dutch troops in here...
I shall post some personal picks tomorrow.

Here are some personal pics.

Thats me :D
f2TIClocatieKAF-TK5.jpg

Enjoy the view
h2metKCTnaarbaluchi24.jpg

Dutch sniper
h2metKCTnaarbaluchi11.jpg

Oops
f41emeerdaagseactie1.jpg

Badass mofo!
i2IEDnayak3.jpg

To sleep or not to sleep? That is the question
j2slapenindedasht1.jpg

IED (one of several we found)
e8IEDroutepoentjak6.jpg

I was stationed in Uruzgan.
I was stationed there from November 2006 till March 2007.
I was a corporal in a recon unit.
I was a gunner on a recon vehicle.

Hello Dutch Grenadier!

Picture 2 Baluchi looking towards the south west? From by chora / awi 1 and 2 ;)

I was with TFU-2 (lumbl) and in 2009/2010 again but then with Istar recce. Also on the fennek

Regards Breaklight

Hello Dutch Grenadier!

Picture 2 Baluchi looking towards the south west? From by chora / awi 1 and 2 ;)

I was with TFU-2 (lumbl) and in 2009/2010 again but then with Istar recce. Also on the fennek

Regards Breaklight

Indeed. I was also TFU-2... You were WONJU coy?
The sniper on the pic is Mark vd Weijdt --> May he Rest in Peace

And the best regiment ever... BOREEL!!!
=Ex tirailleur 43BVE= (1998 till 2005) Then 11th Cav. Recon platoon (2005 till 2007)

Thought that was a Fennek, too much CMSF time I suppose. I served in the 2nd ID, 3rd Brigade, US Army. I was injured before we deployed, probably the largest disappointment ever in my life. However, my unit deployed as part of the surge in Iraq, and suffered heavy casualties from IEDs, ambushes, and the like. There is a decent chance I wouldn't have met my wife, had my wonderful twins, or even be alive at this time. Strange how life works out, but I would like to say thank you to all those who serve their nations in the worldwide fight against terror organizations, keeping all free nations free!!!

Back