Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

AGM Is Dead :(

Rambler

FGM 2nd Lieutenant
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
But something else will be replacing it; ACE3! Apparently the devs from CSE, AGM and ACE merged together to work on ACE3. Sounds like they are gearing up for their initial release later this month. Definitely looking forward to this: Link

Teaser:

EDIT: just realised announced April 1st......:rolleyes:. Maybe rubbish

Let's hope if/when it turns up its not too buggy. They won't adjust AGM with the new DLC and I'm sure there will be some conflicts such as weapon resting. No OP this weekend, will have to see what happens next week.

I'm dubious when mod developers 'merger', there can be a lot of ego involved which doesn't go well.

Fingers crossed.

Last edited:
It would be nice if BI would just pick up the torch on this instead.

With no further support, AGM is starting to cause some bugs and issues. We now need to start looking for an alternative. AGM provides more than just medical functionality, the things are not must haves but nice to haves, such as backblast, pressure waves, dust on goggles etc. The primary benefit is medical functionality though, which is what we need to replace.

At the end of Sundays OP I'd like to run some tests with potential AGM replacements. Whoever has time is welcome, the more the better because you can then give input in what you do and don't like, as we did last time on choosing our mods.

For the moment I want to test the MCC medical system, and ACE 3. We already use MCC so no new downloads, ACE 3 is in PW6 and small so shouldn't present any issues.

If you can/wish to help test and choose the mod please setup the below 2 repos

MCC option - mods required (10 incl. optional)
@AllInArmaTerrainPack
@CBA_A3
@jsrs3 or @jsrs2 (OPTIONAL)
@mcc_sandbox_a3
@rhs_afrf3
@rhs_usf3
@st_stamina_bar (OPTIONAL)
@sthud_a3 (OPTIONAL)
@task_force_radio
@TPWCAS_A3

ACE 3 option - mods required (11 incl. optional)
@ace3_unofficial
@AllInArmaTerrainPack
@CBA_A3
@jsrs3 or @jsrs2 (OPTIONAL)
@mcc_sandbox_a3
@rhs_afrf3
@rhs_usf3
@st_stamina_bar (OPTIONAL)
@sthud_a3 (OPTIONAL)
@task_force_radio
@TPWCAS_A3

ACE 3 is ok at the moment. UI is currently a pain but shows promise. The medical system is not at its full capability yet but currently it is pretty much like how AGM worked. ACE does include all the little extras like back blast, goggle effects, mag repack and other things.

Leave it to the ARMA grogs to decide, but if ACE 3 is going to be developed further and has signs of being the 'go to' mod for this kind of thing then it seems like a no brainer.

Back