Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

AI Decision.

ChuckDyke

FGM Colour Sergeant
FGM MEMBER
Unlucky Sniper.
SniperUS.jpg

Last edited:

ChuckDyke

FGM Colour Sergeant
FGM MEMBER
All the maneuvering and suddenly the TacAI takes over. Here is how you do it! and I thought the support half-track was out of range.
luckysrike.jpg

Yes, the Firefly in the previous turn took out a Panther.
luckystrike.jpg

Bulletpoint

FGM Lieutenant
FGM MEMBER
I always think it's funny when the name is "Teske", since it means "teaspoon" in Danish.

(I don't get out much)

ChuckDyke

FGM Colour Sergeant
FGM MEMBER
I am conversational in German but in this game, I picked up that Zug is also a platoon. But in my mind, I still read train, in that case, it must be written with a capital because it is a noun.

Bulletpoint

FGM Lieutenant
FGM MEMBER
I am conversational in German but in this game, I picked up that Zug is also a platoon. But in my mind, I still read train, in that case, it must be written with a capital because it is a noun.
I think the reason it's called a Zug is that when troops are marching in column, it's a bit like a train. Also in English, we have the word "baggage train".

ChuckDyke

FGM Colour Sergeant
FGM MEMBER
Also in English, we have the word "baggage train".
In Australia, we have a road train. It is a long combination vehicle consisting of two or more trailers. Zug is related to the English tug, Dutch tuig like voertuig,vliegtuig respectively, vehicle and airplane. I am after all Dutch-born and Germanic languages are all related. Don't use the Dutch 'tuig' by itself it means a rabble.