Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Approx. a week left for sign ups

SlySniper

FGM Lieutenant
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
I want to get the match ups posted before christmas so you can get your dropbox folders set up. so expect it in a few days. I will take any additional players wanting in for a little while after that. But At some point the oppotunity to get in must end.

I am in
What should I do if its is not tool late (about drop box)

Last edited:
I am adding you, you will need dropbox when its time to create a folder against whomever it is you will be matched up against.

I will send you a message as to a password that you will need to access the scenarios for play

Good scenario, nice map (y) Looks like a scene from the movie Kelly's Heroes :)

Some mods 3D fix for FI:
- 3D properly fitted british helmet by Kohlenklau (from BF.c forums), to avoid a Laurel and Hardy look ("smod_british_helmet-soldier-mk2.mdr" at the bottom of the list, install it in your own mod folder, works with CMBN too) :
helmet british fitted 2.jpg
There is another mod for the French helmet, I can put the link if you want...

In this site
3D Tank crew: the commander stays almost inside below the hatch lip. Kohlenklau fix that.
- Sherman II:
- Firefly:
- Tiger:

These mods do not affect the calculations of the game engines, they are only aesthetic visual modifications. If your opponents don't have them, it's not a problem.

Merry christmas!

Back