Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

ArmA 3 WW2 team cohesion training session

It was pretty good and very interesting. I would be up for more sessions. Is there an intention to take on other clans or just play on our own against the AI?
I think i have sorted out my communications problem too..fingers crossed

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm on an Arma community on Latinamerica that doesn't allow double militancy (as they have made a lot of mods and they don't like when somebody steal them for other groups, as it had happen before) but I going to ask to join you guys. This looks fun and in my community we stop this month the simulation of WWII, it was great in these months (chindits, commandos, aussies in the Pacific, marines on Guadalcancal, some panzergrenadier missions, etc).

Why don't they let people use the mods? Surely mods are user made for other users.

Yes, but they made a lot of modifications specific for our line of mods used and level of simulation, so the only way it works it's if everything works as a whole and then it would be made all that inner work and tons of mods for everybody, they made a lot of work to keep the community. It's another way to look around the job of modders.

I'm on an Arma community on Latinamerica that doesn't allow double militancy (as they have made a lot of mods and they don't like when somebody steal them for other groups, as it had happen before) but I going to ask to join you guys. This looks fun and in my community we stop this month the simulation of WWII, it was great in these months (chindits, commandos, aussies in the Pacific, marines on Guadalcancal, some panzergrenadier missions, etc).

@Markojager - For the time being, FGM Arma3 co-op focus in France '44. What scenario's for that theater did your group come across which you might recommend?

@Markojager - For the time being, FGM Arma3 co-op focus in France '44. What scenario's for that theater did your group come across which you might recommend?

Lately, we didn't play on 44, we even play on 40 at Dunkirk, the best missions on 44 are made of Bocagge busting, the terrain benefits the AI.

Going to down load ARMA again and see how long the love/hate relationship lasts this time. While it downloads I will brush up on my IT trouble shooting so as to be prepared for ARMA aka "IT Simulator 2016".

It was pretty good and very interesting. I would be up for more sessions. Is there an intention to take on other clans or just play on our own against the AI?
I think i have sorted out my communications problem too..fingers crossed

There are no plans to play against other clans. The foundation for good teamwork has been laid. That now needs to be built upon.

Back