Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Armenia

Is it just me, or do the troops seem a bit befuddled and not too stressed? Not sure if this is actual combat footage or more of a staged thing for the camera.

I must admit I had some doubts. But considering the other footage out there (https://www.reddit.com/r/CombatFootage/), the timing, the source's youtube history, and that the Armenians wouldn't have resources to spare to assist a media organization at this specific time, it seems pretty solid to me.

I mean, would you want to be promoting to the world that your defensive positions are sand-filled tires and PET soda bottles (deadly serious, have a close look!), and that your anti-drone capabilities are often just AK assault rifles?

Last edited:
I must admit I had some doubts. But considering the other footage out there (https://www.reddit.com/r/CombatFootage/), the timing, the source's youtube history, and that the Armenians wouldn't have resources to spare to assist a media organization at this specific time, it seems pretty solid to me.

I mean, would you want to be promoting to the world that your defensive positions are sand-filled tires and PET soda bottles (deadly serious, have a close look!), and that your anti-drone capabilities are often just AK assault rifles?

Well both the nazis and Islamic state kept producing propaganda till the end, and today it is much cheaper to make and spread than ever before.

Not sure this is propaganda though, because like you also said, it's not exactly awe inspiring. Could be some guy on the net stitching together some old training footage. Not sure.

Is it just me, or do the troops seem a bit befuddled and not too stressed? Not sure if this is actual combat footage or more of a staged thing for the camera.

Smoke above the breastwork, people running in area fired by the ATGM...

The same report, another version.

After shell hits, the sound of falling debris and clumps can be heared. Too careful work for propaganda.

(If still actual))

After shell hits, the sound of falling debris and clumps can be heared. Too careful work for propaganda.
Yes, this looks more real to me.

An interesting thing is that the sound of the incoming shell is clearly heard BEFORE it hits. If you ask on the official CM forums, people will tell you that only happens in movies.

I held same opinion until 2014 when I saw many videos from Donbass. They really whistle.

Actually, in fairness, what people are saying on the forum is not that they don't whistle, but that the sound arrives after the shell, so you don't have time to duck down. It seems from that video that there's about half a second from the sound is heard and before the shell hits. Which would be enough to go prone, I think, if you were ready for it.

Last edited:
Army Day is a holiday in Armenia that’s observed every 28th of January. It’s a day that honors the Armed forces of Armenia and is not only a holiday in Armenia but also in the Republic of Artsakh. This day is placed on the date on which the Armed Forces of Armenia was officially established in 1992, and it was first celebrated in 2001.
xWszLli.jpg

Back