Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Battle Brothers -- bloody addictive game

Have you done any crafting? I've forgotten all about that.

New battle video uploading. :)

Yea, I do crafting. These are my two best items so far:

Hexen Trophy.png

Direwolf Pelt Mantle.png

You may note that several of our Brothers sport the Direwolf Pelt Mantle. You can see it in game as a wolf pelt wrapped around the shoulders.

The Hexen Trophy I give to those of our company who tend to lack...courage...when facing a strong enemy. :)

Do you know why none of the goblin archers shot at our own bowmen? They made Nathangun their pincushion while leaving our own archers alone.

Good question.
The short answer is I don't know.
The long answer is I'm sure the developers have implemented an algorithm in an attempt to optimize such things. The fact is that all three of our archers (@Buckykatt , @Josey Wales , & @MeatEtr ) have a high "Ranged Defense" when compared to our melee troops (i.e. everyone else). I did this on purpose because I didn't want our archers being picked off by enemy archers and knowing that our melee fighters can take hits far better than our archers.

Battle Brothers Screenshot 2022.10.14 - 12.59.27.79.png

@Josey Wales has a high Ranged Defense of 48. Many of our melee fighters have a Ranged Defense of 20 or less. I think the combat algorithm takes that into account, thus minimizing wasted shots.

At least that's my theory.

I also think the algorithm takes into account the condition of the target (hitpoints & armor) and tends to concentrate fire on a wounded target in an attempt to eliminate it, which is exactly what I often do. Another piece removed from the playing board. :)

Got another nice battle vid uploading. This one is FGM Company against an elite Goblin troop, which includes a Shaman (always a PITA), an Overseer, TWO Goblin Champions, and supporting cast.

@Badger73 should like this one, because the Goblin archers cause all sorts of problems. :-/

Back