Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Battle Brothers -- bloody addictive game

A heavy, horned plate helmet? :unsure:

Yep. Sold it. The fight was fun though. Those vampires are a PITA. They can teleport and wreak havoc in the rear ranks. Very deadly and difficult to hit. As you may have noted, one of the armored unholds turned on us in the middle of the fight. I kept hoping it would become an ally again, which is why I waited so long to attack it.

Well, that explains it. I had no idea what an "armored unhold" was or why it was acting so strangely.

"Unholds" are giants in BB. The barbarians use them mainly as tanks. Their "Beastmasters" (guys with the whips) keep the unholds focused. I don't know all the mumbo jumbo about how the math works, but, from what I have observed, if the beastmasters keep cracking the whip, the unholds continue to attack the enemy. If a beastmaster is slain, the unhold might become confused and attack anyone around it.

Sort of reminds me of my job.

• Haha
Reactions: mTk
New vid. The "Icy Cave". Legendary location. This is a two part encounter and I will post the second part soon. I tried winning Icy Cave with Meatgrinder, but failed several times. @HOA_KSOP finally stepped up to the plate and knocked it out of the park with his sledgehammer. Well done.

While we wait on the second part of the Icy Cave encounter to upload, I'm thinking that, going forward, the FGM company should concentrate their efforts less on mercenary contracts and more on searching out and destroying enemy camps and legendary locations.

We have over 40k Crowns now, and our renown is Invincible.

Invincible.png

So, at this point, we are pretty much Seal Team 6. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: mTk
Back