Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Battle of the commanders tourney announcement

I'm in love with this game, Buyed it after read posts from Dutch Grenadier and Bootie, When I opened demo, I was with a totally renew version of panzer general in my front, It was enough, hit buy buton ;-). It´s your fault!!!!

Add-me please first as wermatsch, if not possible, play with any thing I get. Cheers

I'm in love with this game, Buyed it after read posts from Dutch Grenadier and Bootie, When I opened demo, I was with a totally renew version of panzer general in my front, It was enough, hit buy buton ;-). It´s your fault!!!!

Add-me please first as wermatsch, if not possible, play with any thing I get. Cheers

@mTk and Aulette:

I can add you both to the tourney. Who will play as Axis and who will play the Allies (nation also)?

Hi Dutch, As I said, Axis in first place, But can play with allies if necessary... Thx

@mtk and Aulette

That is both of you added. You shall play against eachother in round one.

@Aulette
Wich nation do you prefer as Allies? (US,Uk or Russia)

I shall PM you both with the maps so you can start planning.

I need one more player to join !!!

cc/Hans I added you to the reserve atm till I found a new player.

Roger that! That is you added. What side (Axis or Allies) and if Allies: what nation (US,UK or Russian)

I'll set you on the US then. We dont have any US players.

cc/Hans this means you will play Axis

I would like to play as well if anyone else happens to sign up. I am a friend of cc//Hans and a little late to the party. Thanks in advance.

Indeed you are a bit to late to participate in this tourney but dont worry. There will be more coming. If the Panzer Corps game kicks off here more people will come and play it. then there shall also be more tourney's. For now I cant help you but what I can do is offer a game for the two of us called "operation Zittadelle". Interested? I'll play Axis if you dont mind,

Mighty nice of you to offer Dutch. I would love a game. Do I just go on Panzer Corps Multiplayer and look for "Operation Zittadelle"?

Mighty nice of you to offer Dutch. I would love a game. Do I just go on Panzer Corps Multiplayer and look for "Operation Zittadelle"?

I'll start the challenge and PM you with password

Back