Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Battlefront Update on Combat Mission's Future

You know thinking back on the enjoyment I get from their games and this forum which is a direct result of their games, the only other thing (that I purchased) that has given me such long term enjoyment is my trusty old Orvis Clearwater flyrod that I bought in college. While sometimes I stop and think for a moment before I buy some modules or updates the bang for the buck from their products is amazing. Good job Battlefront.

Hang on guys, so a quick run through of things we mostly have into base games we already own - that just sounds like same old stuff being resold to existing punters to me. Maybe I just missed the new, or the catch ups like tank rides across all games as a basic prerequisite.? I still just want them to fix the broken parts... That would be a start.

Nothing inspiring in these announcements. :(

Development will continue in the direction of the "Late War Period". Makes sense, since a big part of the customer base, i.e. North-Americans, would be most interested in these battles.

I will probably still buy all the WW2 stuff, since it is good value for money to me - also thanks to the great multiplayer community we have.

You know thinking back on the enjoyment I get from their games and this forum which is a direct result of their games, the only other thing (that I purchased) that has given me such long term enjoyment is my trusty old Orvis Clearwater flyrod that I bought in college. While sometimes I stop and think for a moment before I buy some modules or updates the bang for the buck from their products is amazing. Good job Battlefront.

I know the games (like anything) can use repairs, improvements etc, but coming from a time when one spent more effort to set up a battle in Squad Leader or Battle of the Bulge than actually playing it, never mind the visuals, I feel pretty fortunate to be able to afford and play CM games. Sure we must all have pet peeves and even major irks, but still, it's an amazing source of entertainment. I'm excited to hear they will add more modules to all the games.

Great news! Thank you, @Ithikial for the heads up! Good recon! ;) :cheers:

I'd bet that with engine 4.0 we will finally have fire (burning houses, burning trees etc.) in our battles. :)

Hopefully they have also designed a new "skeleton" model for the winter soldiers - that would be great!
Just only a longcoats don't do IMHO - the soldiers need additional winter clothing: Warm jackets, gloves,
scarfs/mufflers etc. Otherwise my troops will catch a cold! :)

Back