Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Blitz CMBN & CMFB Scenario of month signup started

@A Canadian Cat - Not a member of Blitz but I just noticed Joe's Bridge is up. Now I'm shaking in my boots. :D Hope it works out well for you over there and fingers crossed none of the British players is hit by any lingering bridge movement bugs. :) Interest to see how it plays out. Please keep me in the loop.

OK I'll let you know. Actually that's a good point about the bridge issue. I think the bridge problem was fixed (there is another scenario where that bridge is used and an bunker is blocking it when it should not - that bug is logged but still open). I'll fire up the scenario and verify that the tanks can cross before actually assigning pairs for the battles.

OK I'll let you know. Actually that's a good point about the bridge issue. I think the bridge problem was fixed (there is another scenario where that bridge is used and an bunker is blocking it when it should not - that bug is logged but still open). I'll fire up the scenario and verify that the tanks can cross before actually assigning pairs for the battles.
It only happened sparingly but you'd hate for it to happen during a competitive ranked match.

Back