Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

BMPT-72- The terminator

Jarl

FGM Private
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Any chance of seeing the BMPT-72- the terminator in CMBS ? as an upgrade, mod or patch ?

Nope. It's out of the time frame of CMBS. How many are even fielded now anyway?

1649247451064.png
Would be nice to see it anyway, its a pretty cool looking tank

From what I saw there were 10 of them in service in 2017. More than Oplots (6) that are in the game. So, if Oplot is in the game this vehicle should be too.

From what I saw there were 10 of them in service in 2017. More than Oplots (6) that are in the game. So, if Oplot is in the game this vehicle should be too.
Hear hear !
I agree to that.

Let's see. Black Sea was released in 2015. Conceived 2012. TO&E done 2013 or so. Based on then current information on what was LIKELY to be fielded in 2017. Hence Oplots are in the game and the CDTE system. If you actually read the backstory in the game you will see it has little to do with actual events in Ukraine. There is a long build up period where equipment that was very likely in 2013 could be produced in numbers would be.
I'm sorry the BFC crystal ball didn't see what might be possible in 2020 or 2025 or 2030 for inclusion in a game designed a decade ago.
Dont count on Armadas or Terminators showing up or M1sep3 or Strykers armed with anything larger the then a Mk19. Not gonna happen.

Back