Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

[BOOK] Our Final Invention

Whycome you don't have a tattoo?

I have this theory about tatoo's. If we are made in God's image, does anyone think it's a good idea to be grafitti'ing up that image? I mean, what are you going to say if you have a tatoo and get to the Pearly Gates and 'God asks ", So you thought you could improve on perfection?"...Just saying...

Currently reading Nomad, a "thriller" about some super massive deep space object (I'm guessing a neutron star, though I'm only about 1/4 of the way through the book) passing through our solar system at 8000 kilometers per second. I got sucked into it (lol) on that premise, but it seems to be about half romance novel so far.

https://www.amazon.com/Nomad-Thriller-New-Earth-Book-ebook/dp/B013TOAL3E

Yep, I quoted myself. Thought I would go ahead an post a quick opinion on "Nomad", now that I have finished it. Spoiler Alert!!

*******************************************************************************************************************************************

So the book is an account of a massive space object, which you learn halfway through it a pair of "small" black holes orbiting each other that are headed straight for our solar system at 8000 Km per second. IIRC, they are only about 30 Km diameter, but their combined mass is still something like 100 times that of the Sun. I thought it would be a pure science fiction type of book, but at least half the book is a romance (on the eve of destruction), and also a dash of action/gunplay.

It's not a bad book. It held my attention enough for me to finish it, but not enough for me to start reading the sequel.

Back