Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Call of Duty: Warzone

J

Jolly Olly

Have any of you guys played this? It's a free-to-download and play, battle royal style game.

I have never bothered with FPS games. Anything I have even remotely tried I have sucked at. This one has piqued my interest, mostly because it's free to play but also because I've been watching people play.

Never thought I would be one to watch other people play video games. Perhaps due to extra idle time related to COVID-19, I have totally gotten sucked into watching some of the better players who stream this game on Facebook.

Anyways, it's pretty much a mindless, fun shootout game. I've given it a go in solo mode. Yeah, I suck and have no business playing.... You can play duos, trios, and quads though. I think it would be a whole lot more fun to play as a team of 3-4. I might be able to learn something and get better playing that way. I know it would be more fun...even losing badly.

So, if there are any of you you have played or would like to give it a try, it might be fun if a few of us give it a try sometime.

Its fun if you can get over some of "gamey" aspects. Prepare to be absolutely humiliated by a 12 year old licking Cheeto dust off his fingers and chugging g-fuel. Its interesting because despite the lack of realism superior tactics and positioning will win you games.

I haven't tried this one! Sounds like a PUBG copycat. Nothing new though, alot of FPS devs are making battle royal versions of their games. But PlayerUnknowns Battlegrounds started it all.
I actually used to play the crap out of PUBG, got a fair amount of chicken dinners with some buds.. Stopped playing it due to just the rough state of the game and lag issues on console. Nothing can really replace that rush of getting to the final circle real heart racing sweaty hands type stuff.

Back