Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Canned Hunting

Chatting to Keith today and we got round to the subject of canned hunting, to be truthful
I have never heard of this before and when he told me about it i was horrified with disbelief
that this was possible.......rearing wild animals so they can murdered in there compounds and
cages, in the link you will see these so called hunters who have killed giraffes, can you believe
this for a so called sport......I have always thought conservation was the key word in the wild animal section, Africa spends money on patrols trying to catch poachers, this does seem a waste of time when in South Africa it his big Business rearing animals for cowards to shoot, the animals are fed by humans in the rearing stage of growing up which makes them feel confident around humans......Big hunting ...I don't think so......

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=c...lMZQ1fy2M:&usg=__sGrcWorPRMuP1ovrqZdKL9NR8gM=

Back