Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Cant activate CMBS Battle Pack - help pls

M

mcmortison

Hello,

I do own the battle pack but for the love of god I cant figure out were to enter the activtion code. My googleFu told me that there should be a link to do so but its not there.

Any advice?

Thanks a lot!

Hello,

After a computer meltdown and salvaged files I had a similar problem and received the following advice from Battlefront

The 2.10 patch and the Battle Pack are the exact same downloads. The only difference is the Pack gives you a key to "unlock" the content.

If you see the Pack's scenarios then you just need to activate it. Use the Activate New Products utility in the game's main directory and enter the Pack key. If you don't have it installed already then download and install the 2.10 patch and then activate.

The first option worked for me as I bought the pack it was still on an activation key which was in my Battlefront account as I could see the files as ghost writing in the Campaign and Scenario lists when the game loaded.

Hope this helps.

Back