Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Cauldrons of War - Barbarossa

This is different than your average bear. It's a txt based WWII game.
The play style reminds me a lot of a similar type game, Legion.
As the overall commander of all German forces you are constantly asked how you wish to conduct operations for the various fronts based on, well, a LOT of stuff.
There are soo many variables it look like it would have considerable replay value.
Then, the turn plays out and you see how your decisions effect your strategic goals. That's simplistic as there is lots working behind the scenes, but you get the idea.
It's out on Steam as an early access. Clearly it is not a finished product. However it also looks very playable and how much of a mistake can it be for $5?
Did I mention this is really different?
Here's a peek at the game play.
-----

Last edited:
The game seems interesting. I just wonder how much randomness/variation each decision results in, from playthrough to playthrough. My first impression is that each decisions always results in the same outcome, which appears to be too predictable in the long run. Might be worth checking out for the low price. Always nice to support small devs as well.

Back