Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Chariot Lords Tournament, ELIMINATION Round!

Jeez! I am not quite used to how how issuing the challenges goes in FOG II. I reckon I could have managed to at least do this the other day before leaving town. Sorry about the delay on getting started.

Challenging issued for @Mad Mike.

PW=JOvsMM

Good luck!

The championship matchup has ended with the following results:

Mad Mike (Assyrian) defeats @Jolly Olly (Egytian) 71% - 33%

INzHTGa.jpg

Mad Mike (Egyptian) defeats Jolly Olly (Assyrian) 59% - 31%

WP7SGPV.jpg

Thanks for the games Jolly Olly :D

@Wellsonian Fyi

The championship matchup has ended with the following results:

Mad Mike (Assyrian) defeats @Jolly Olly (Egytian) 71% - 33%

INzHTGa.jpg

Mad Mike (Egyptian) defeats Jolly Olly (Assyrian) 59% - 31%

WP7SGPV.jpg

Thanks for the games Jolly Olly :D

@Wellsonian Fyi

Congrats to @Mad Mike, the tourney champion! Well done, and thanks to all the participants!!

Sincere congratulations to @Mad Mike!

There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that he deserves that ribbon. With absolutely no disrespect intended to all the players...who are formidable as hell.... @Mad Mike sure knows how to play this game!!! I really got some perverse pleasure in getting pummeled by him in both games. It was really something to see how he approached each situation and how well he handled his troops. Humbling, instructional, and inspirational. And loads of fun even in defeat!

Great tourney @Wellsonian!!! Thank you for putting this together. And thanks to all the other players! It's so much fun to play these H2H games with all of you!

See you all on the next Field of Glory!
:2charge:

Back