Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Christmas Present "Field Warrior Tournaments"

SlySniper

FGM Lieutenant
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
I have decided that my next tournament will actually be two Tournaments

I will host one for CMBN and one for CMSF ( What , What did you say, thats correct ) so if you like modern stuff or WWII, there is a chance for you to join.

So spread the Joyful news far and wide. For those brave souls that can bear playing for 5 rounds. A tournament that last at least 10 months, playing in battles that you have never seen before and having to play hopefully 5 different opponants. Then commit yourself to the best Tournament that anyone can offer and join us as I plan to kick off these Tournaments this Holiday season.

Also I have decided to modify how I score the matches slightly. The new scoring format is

The format is you will be given a selected force. Your mission will be to do the best you can with the situation you have been given and you will be compared to those playing the same side as you. The Tournament points will be awarded to the top 50 percent from each side of the battle.

So in other words, your side could be very challenging, but perform better than 50 percent of the players playing that side of the battle and you have won and will be given a point value as to how you have done.

Winners will get a score of somewhere between 70 to 100 points per match depending on how they have performed to each other. So best player will receive 100 points, lowest winner will receive 70 points, and everyone else is somewhere in between calculated by the where their game score lands in the results.

Also new is there will be 5 points awarded for those teams that get done in advance of the scheduled time for a match.

There will also be a (-)5 point deduction for those players that have caused a battle to go longer than the expected dead line.

This new format will provide a potential for a player that has won less games but has scored high to pass a player that has won more games but has just made the cut.
example player A wins 3 games scoring 100, 100, 90 : total 290
player B wins four games scoring 70, 75, 70, 72: total 287

My answer from the other thread as to sign ups

It seems people are signing up here. But yes, I will post a list of those in this tread that have wanted in and make a official thread for sign ups.

I am hoping to find some spare time during the holidays to get this rolling.

It appears I will start the CMSF Tournament first since I have the first battle close to ready.

hello, I was referred to this thread and would like to participate in a tournament--which ever has an opening available, if any. Thanks!

Boy ...you don't know how badly I'd like to join in both of these. I'm completely bogged down with a work project and I know id struggle to find the time need for a full commitment.

I'll be following this one as it plays out though and will keep an eye out for the next FW tournament you put out. These really are some of the most fun, challenging, and frustrating scenarios and matchups!!!

Everyone have fun!

Back