Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

CLOSED- Looking for Players to Test a CMSF2 Multiplayer Battles

The game is one turn in, and seems abandoned. It's for OPO to decide.
@Nathangun or @ALBY - Let me know if either of you would pick up a game that has just started, or would be willing to have another go from scratch (assuming @Aurelius is OK with the latter since his game did not get far).

Situation is similar to your last game: Fairly urban area (not as dense, more open areas). Uncons defending, Syrian BTR infantry attacking.

@ALBY @Nathangun There is a questionnaire "REDSTONE PBA" for each of you in the DB. You can either fill it out there, or you can PM your responses to me. Thanks again. It was a fun and chaotic match to watch. I always get a kick out of seeing an IED detonation (I am sick that way, I guess :whistle:).

@ALBY @Nathangun There is a questionnaire "REDSTONE PBA" for each of you in the DB. You can either fill it out there, or you can PM your responses to me. Thanks again. It was a fun and chaotic match to watch. I always get a kick out of seeing an IED detonation (I am sick that way, I guess :whistle:).
I lost my DB. Can you send me the questionnaire ? Yes, the VBEID always make me chuckle.

@OnePingOnly
@Shady Side and I have finished our games.

Both of our syrian forces achieved a victory - a tactical one for Shady and a total victory for me. And vise versa the Uncons were not able to properly hold positions.

@Shady Side @Brille
The Questionnaire is now in your Dropbox - 1 file for each of you, and it covers both games.
Candid feedback welcome.

You two played what I envision as a "worst-case" scenario for the Uncons - fighting a mech force in relatively open terrain. The planned campaign has the opposite possible extreme, as well : urban fighting.

Last edited:
Back