Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

CM Black Sea PBEM wanted

M

Mr_Centipede

Hello all,

I'm new here. Trying to find a PBEM game in CMBS. I don't mind playing either side. It's just that I never played PBEM before, so I was hoping you guys could teach me the ropes.

It's basically just sending the savegame file to your opponent right?

Thanks in advance.

Good post and info @Grober, thanks! I was just starting to look for such info.

@Mr_Centipede , I'm also a complete noob, so won't take you up on the offer, as I'll be posting something similar to you shortly I am sure!

@Gnarly , currently playing with Grober there. Maybe later we after I learned a few things I can set up a game :)

Thanks for the game @Grober . Though my first battle was a disaster, I really learned a lot.

Feels really great when I managed to kill your T90 just with RPG... Your Tunguska really making my troops a hard time... Those thousands RPM auto cannon is hell

Worst part of losing those 2 t90 (one of them had only driver left) was that they were both equiped with APS

Yeah tunguskas can be realy pain for infantry and not only i bet most of people that pleyd with me will tell you that they have lost a lot of INF/APC and even tanks to my tunguskas. Rus/Ukr Mech Inf Platoon wihtout tunguska is not combat ready ^^ but they have weaknesses to armor on turret is non existing and even hand weapons can penetrate it.

The current night battle is also very hellish... don't know Ukr troops don't have night vision. Or did do something wrong when buying my troops?

Yeah sorry for that i have forget that Ukr troops dont have NVG like i sayd in our chat we can abandon game and start somtihng else

Back