Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

CM FB "A Muddy Affair"

A

AlessandroW

My addiction to this game is growing :p and I'd like to play the most interesting and hopefully balanced FB scenarios.

The next on my list is "A Muddy Affair", comment on this one are good but it seems unbalanced (see The Blitz), and here the designer's comment:

Driving your tanks out into the open fields in the Mud is risky. Cracking the defence of Singling is tough but doable, but may require multiple tries. As I Said in the notes, winning this one is something to brag about :) (PanzerMike)

So, this will be my 4th PBEM and 6th game in general, if you are an experienced opponent I would suggest to lead the Germans, otherwise playing the Americans is perfectly fine.

Thanks

Great!
PM sent.

Games started, later I will update the game with some screenshots.

Last edited by a moderator:
I already played it in a single game and beat the shit out of the US troops. But if you want to play another map (quick battle) I wouldn't mind.

Let me check my list of scenarios I want to play and I'll come back to you.

It probably is and the Muddy Affair is probably balanced for H2H too. But as I already played that scenario I was proposing to battle it out on another map.

Maybe any of the scenarios below could be your cup of tea? I really don't remember the size of the map to them but they should be large, or huge, enough for a nice little killing zone.

Have a look in the editor to see if you like the look of the maps or watch the video on YouTube which shows all scenario maps for CMFB. I don't remember the name of that video but am sure you'll find it.

Pick the map you like the most and send me the first save file to petrus.emae@gmail.com or invite me to a map on DropBox.

Hot time in Hatten
Fortress Crosshau
To Verdenne & Victory
Wax Museum
Last man out
Hung up at Cheneux
Day of attrition
Drive them out

Back