Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

CM Helper Help!

Is it possible to use existing folders of current games for new games by just dropping files into Dropbox or do new folders need to be created through CMH for each game?

Is it possible to use existing folders of current games for new games by just dropping files into Dropbox or do new folders need to be created through CMH for each game?
I've been using the same DB folder for games with @Hedgehog since we've started playing, at least a year or so. Makes it convienent for opponents that play each other a lot.

Thanks for the info. I already dropped the files into the folder, I was wondering if I needed to click any other buttons or does CMH already start syncing and send out the outgoing file. They do show in CMH as waiting now.

Hoping one of you guys will be able to help me out.

Fresh install of CM helper, point it towards my installs and .exe but it just remains greyed out. The only one that I've managed to get to work is BFN.

Any ideas?

When creating a Dropbox folder there are two options: Can Edit and Can View. To use CMH do you have to select Can View?
The issue is: I can see the Dropbox folder and ema file online but I cannot see the folder on my PC.
Also the CMH Dropbox icon has not appeared, confirming no PC view of the folder.

Thx Badger73 for your response.
I can access the files in the folder, download and upload files manually.
I think the issue is I do not have permission to view the folder in my Dropbox as I only have "Can Edit" files.
In Sharing I can see a bunch of folders I can add to my Dropbox but I do not see the one in question.

anyone else getting an 'Oops, coudn't update my CM version catalog..' message when CMH is running? I suspect GAJ has deleted a remote server or similar.

Hijacking this thread but at least its topical, received a welcome mail when I registered with a link for CMHelper. That link returns a 404 page error. Found a couple of other links to versions 1.7.6 alpha4 & a 1.7.5 - just want to know which version to install?

All of a sudden my H2H Helper is acting up for the first time.
I have a Windows machine.
When I go to open it this is what it looks like:

sPctQiB.jpg

After awhile I click on the x to close it and I get a "Program not responding" and then it closes or sometime then pops open and looks normal.
I've rebooted and all that, same problem.
I was thinking of deleting it and reloading only I can't find it anymore.
Where might I get a copy of H2H Helper 2.5.4 ?

Strange right? Upgrading from 2.5.4 to 1.7.5.

I get it though. They are a horse of a different feather.

Question, what would you expect to see under "Last Action" column?
There never seems to be anything but a -

Last edited:
Back