Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

CM Helper not recognising EMA file

K

Koldobika

Hi Guys,

Is there any obvious reason that i would have a game file in the 'incoming email folder' yet it doesn't show up when i go to Saved Games in CMBN? I've checked that i'm looking at the right folder and the right selection on the drop down...

Cheers,

Hi Guys,

Is there any obvious reason that i would have a game file in the 'incoming email folder' yet it doesn't show up when i go to Saved Games in CMBN? I've checked that i'm looking at the right folder and the right selection on the drop down...

Cheers,
Not sure what you mean, the title of this thread implies CMH doesnt see the file. But your post says CMBN doesnt see it. Anyway, CMBN is the only CM game that has the "Game files" (saved, incoming, outgoing, etc.) in the actual install location of the game. All other CM games this folder is located under Users/'name'/My Docs/BF.

The only time I have had a CM game file not show up in Saved Games list is when game version was different.

I once moved the initial file sent from my opponent in to the wrong games incoming folder.
It sure was a head scratcher for a while why I couldn't see the file in the right game.
(Sucks to get old ;) )

And I'm with Bill, I was sent a file from CMFB V3 and I couldn't open it in my CMFB V4.

Back