Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

CM Shockforce 2 Coming to Steam (no joke)

Does this mean that someone can make some early WW2 mods so that we don't have to wait for Battlefront to continue with their one release every solar eclipse?

• Haha
Reactions: mTk
As long as you dont mind a PZ 1 tank having the same protection and firepower as a Panther!
You can only change the skins in CM
Not the underlying data

@Gnarly WOW. Might need to rejig the video schedule. Probably worth doing some more Basics and tutorial stuff to hlep out all the potential new players.
Going through the Battlefront stuff it looks like existing BF customers will get a steam key, which is nice.

Very interested in whether the steam version will have a PBEM system attached that obviates the need for dropbox etc.- I think FOG has that.
Thats what I´m most excited about to.

I notice when i'm on the scene you seem to make yourself scarce.....The noobs are the only ones around with the balls to take me on.....As i always say to you bring it on!!!! or have "as per usual" got a few games going on :)
Take a look at my battle invite. Might interest you. I´m somewhat of an experienced player.

Bad news, and GOOD NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!

shockforce3.jpg

For real life!!!

Except its just a UI error from whoever put the news up.... ;(

Back