Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

CMBN Huge Allied Attack on a generous map size. ***POSITION FILLED***

The Great White North

FGM Colour Sergeant
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Greetings one and all. Looking for an Allied attacker for an adjusted large map. The battle will be played using meeting engagement points with the attacker having plus 40% to keep with the point difference when playing as the attacker vs the defender.

Some requests and game style notes as follows: ALL OPEN TO A CIVILIZED DISCUSSION BEFORE THE PURCHASE PHASE

*** I intend on making my first video AAR with this match regardless of who wins the match ***

- Would prefer my opponent is seasoned in order to kick my arse and have experience using an allied force as the attacker and use proper WW II tactics

- Rarity will be set to loose in order to give both players an opportunity to use equipment and force selections not always common, allowed or because its not feasible points wise. However the force selection should not for both sides be completely unrealistic meaning base Company Inf formations should be followed at minimum.

- This should be a Battalion plus Attack for the Allies almost 10,000 POINTS with Armour assets / Mechanized Inf to a degree... Additional support assets and what ever bits and bobs added that you always wish you had the points for in the past but didn't.

- TRP's for the attacker are limited to 8

- Off map Artillery should not exceed 2500 points

- Still working on the weather options but the ground conditions will be dry. Was thinking overcast as every match I play is clear and sunny and I have a tan still from the summer.

- The Defender (me) will not be allowed to use the 15 min Arty anywhere on the map option.

- The defender will not be allowed to Arty the Attackers set up zones at any time during the match with off map assets

I currently am off work and do have matches in progress. This will be played out without rushing from me and my set up could take days at minimum. This may be a good fit for someone here who also has matches going and checks their Drop Box 5 times a day waiting for a turn to show up. At the very least you have other matches going and you won't get pissed if it takes me a day or 2 to return a file.

Lastly I would consider myself a novice to intermediate player who is finally starting to get the hang of it and getting a feel for what works and what doesn't.

Appreciate you having a peek at this post... I'm open to changes to my game request style....

Last edited:
OKay... is that still on? 10,000 points is enormous... and I would discourage since the game then ressembles SimCity or something like that: spending too much time looking after things. I would go for it, but less than 5000! Tell what you think.

If not, experienced player, but not so much in the last years.

If you saw the map I think you would understand why the points are so high. Yes it is a lot of units to manage however they are not all moving or fighting on both sides. 2500 points was allowed as the maximum for ARTY as well.

Back