Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

CMBS - H2H Opponent Wanted

L

LastLeigh

Hello!

After a long hiatus I'm back. Gonna start slow; I'm looking for a small selection of games, starting with CMBS - Looking for one QB match, Medium size, Red vs Blue. I'll take Red, and handle anything you can throw at me. Maps and any gentleman's agreements can be worked out in private. I'm a fan of no arty into deployment zones for the first 10 minutes, barring an Attack/Defend battle where it makes sense for the attacker to be able to do this.

EDIT: I just realized there is an opponent finder forum. Ignore this post - my bad. I'd delete it, but I'm not sure how.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm game if you're open to playing someone who recently joined.

That'd be fine with me. In relative terms I'm pretty new myself. Maybe a dozen games at most under my belt I think.

Did you have a battle size, type, and any factions in mind?

I've had a few more games than that, but don't consider myself an expert. I'm pretty open a small to medium size battle is fine. I've always wanted to try out a Stryker vs Red Mech infantry battle. US vs Russia. Meeting engagement are usually fun.

PM me and we can discuss details.

Back