Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

CMBS Stills

Accidental Italian

FGM Sergeant
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Current Game Still - BTR-80A Hit by Javellin Missile, covered by Bradley IFV

This is from my current Defense game with @Pekische, in which i am holding an industrial complex with workers housing attached. The fight so far has been bloody, with my initial positions with drawing under almost constant mortar fire

Time will tell if the Russian defenders can hold, under sustained American aggression

Destroyed BTR.png

Another from the previous game, Bradley knocked out by guided missile fire. The missile itself was actually aimed for a bradley 50m in the direction of the camera, it missed the intended target and struck just under the turret of the unlucky bugger in the picture

Attachments

• Destroyed Bradley.png
    Destroyed Bradley.png
    3.2 MB · Views: 31
Been finally getting back into CM again. Started the Cross the Donetsk campaign today. To throw my stills into the pile, A Ukraine T-64 being knocked out in a gun duel with one of my T-72s. Honestly kinda shocked they made the shot! But it's a good result none the less. Lost spot on it after the impact, but I would guess that the turret crew is mostly dead and the driving is hiding a bush now! The faded blue contact just to the right of the T-72 was the target, and hopefully killed T-64 T-64 ded.pngT-72 Gun duel_New.jpg

Learning how to use the Zoom functions as let me get a better picture of the Firing T-72, So here it is. T-72 New.png

Not sure what shot that missile, but if CM models the TOW-2B, that's exactly where you want the missile, about 2 meters above the intended target. Two directional shaped charges fire above the target to penetrate the relatively weaker armor.
TOW 2B.JPG

Wish it was a TOW but playing as the russians, believe it was fired from a KORNET. Missile skippes over the bradleys turret and blew up just behind it

Lucky bastard! Just missed him

I'll show you a Russian near miss!!

art_beeswhisker3-jpg.11370

That crewman should get his head down. Looks like he's about to get smacked by a fin!

A leader to inspire, as American troops pour into the buildings on one side of the plaza, Senior Lieutenant Khodzhaev holds the line, inspiring the remnants of his platoon to repel the assaulting troops!

Attachments

• Khodzhaev.png
    Khodzhaev.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 16
Heres an addition for all the ATGM stills, except this oneunknown.png ain't a near miss!

Taken from a separate game im playing in which Russian and Ukrainian forces are scrapping over a set of farm complexes set onto several hills, we're pretty late into the game now with both sides very bloodied. In picture, scout platoon trooper fires thermobaric warhead at a pair of Ukrainian riflemen who poked their heads over the lip of a valley. In shot right, Ukrainian forces forced back from the objective by BTR-80A cannon fire

This game is against @Abbasid111
From Russia with Love.png

Back