Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

CMRT Oppo Found - CLOSED, sorry

U

Unknown

Hi mates, who is interested:

CMRT Russian Attack, mirror match (= 2 games played on the same map, one as attacker, one as defender), ladder games, Russian mixed troops attack German infantry (can buy AT guns), large, map "open-rural 006", dawn, rarity strict, difficulty iron, 45 minutes.

Tags: #brutalo #exciting #nerveshredding #tension #action #tanks #shouting #explosions #heroes
#pixels :)

Hi sir iam interested but i have some question and my english is not so good do you have teampeak3, and did we need the same game engine? I ask after teampseak because thats my first MP game

@StonyMalony Hello and welcome to the club, mate! :) By occasion please go to the introductions section (here >>> http://www.thefewgoodmen.com/thefgmforum/forums/introductions.177/ )
and let us know who you are, where you are from, what you like, how you found the site etc. ;)

For to play we will need the same game engine, patched to the newest version, yes.
Teamspeak is not necessary because I don't play CM in realtime but only turn based.
And there is no need to talk to much or to comment on every turn in my opinion. ;)

If you'd like to play these battles in turn based mode you are welcome and I will set it up. You will need dropbox though.

In case you don't have it yet, I can invite you to dropbox: Just PM me (send private message) your e-mail address.
Most of us have our e-mail made visible in our profile (pl see on the left side, little envelope symbol).

How to send private messages to other members: Click on my username (in red) and then on "start a conversation".

Back