Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

CMRT Tankovyi Desant Part 1

would appereciate some feedback
You could explain your tactics. For example, the TRP would have aided your ambush by the Stug vs the Russian armour. Did you play the AI or a human opponent? This week I played H&H and found that by keeping my ATG hidden slowed him right down. This doesn't work against the AI. Finally what software did you use?

You could explain your tactics. For example, the TRP would have aided your ambush by the Stug vs the Russian armour. Did you play the AI or a human opponent? This week I played H&H and found that by keeping my ATG hidden slowed him right down. This doesn't work against the AI. Finally what software did you use?
Hi ChuckDyke. I've attached a screen shot of my forces. The scenario didn't give me an AT gun. I placed the TRPs at all the crossing points, with the final one placed near the farm on the opposite bank, all for my mortar team mainly. This game was against the AI (and we all know the AI isn't too hot, especially when attacking). My plan was to abandon the opposite bank, so I pulled my forces from there on Turn 1. Everyone was on a short target arc, as I wanted the Russian's to show their hand before I responded. I used shoot and scoot with my StuGs. I use all of Aris's vehicle mods, JuJu's object and flavour mods, HQS 3.3 sound mod, RH's realism packs (no icons, no red or green arrows at the top of the screen, no tracer.......all of these make it harder to spot the enemy for more realism), amongst other mods, but they are the main ones

Attachments

• Screenshot (796).png
    Screenshot (796).png
    2.8 MB · Views: 7
Hi ChuckDyke. I've attached a screen shot of my forces. The scenario didn't give me an AT gun. I placed the TRPs at all the crossing points, with the final one placed near the farm on the opposite bank, all for my mortar team mainly. This game was against the AI (and we all know the AI isn't too hot, especially when attacking). My plan was to abandon the opposite bank, so I pulled my forces from there on Turn 1. Everyone was on a short target arc, as I wanted the Russian's to show their hand before I responded. I used shoot and scoot with my StuGs. I use all of Aris's vehicle mods, JuJu's object and flavour mods, HQS 3.3 sound mod, RH's realism packs (no icons, no red or green arrows at the top of the screen, no tracer.......all of these make it harder to spot the enemy for more realism), amongst other mods, but they are the main ones
My tactic for the ATG is to consider something when playing against a human opponent. By not using it the ATG was far more valuable. You could do something like that with the Stugs against a human opponent. Against the AI just let the AI forces attack. The designer plays only 1 turn while you can adjust your plan every minute. TRP's work also for ATG's simulate a bore-sighted weapon and a first hit probability is high. I played it as Russian before and my approach was on the far left (The main one) I established just a firebase on my side of the river. It was a few years ago.

Back