Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

CMSF 2 opponent wanted

Gunsalot

FGM Sergeant
FGM MEMBER
ItalianGuns.png

For a whole hour my men went through the ringer against the Accidental Italian. Another glorious defeat!

Witch means I´m looking for my next opponent.

Gunsalot

FGM Sergeant
FGM MEMBER
You must love punishment!

Be like water my friend. And as soon as I have mastered the art of syrian conscripts I will be ready to play with the other toys :)

Besides. It will be so satisfying when I finally get a victory with them.

Gunsalot

FGM Sergeant
FGM MEMBER
I´ve got my plate full for the moment in three different games. Jumped in on the tourney when it was started. I read that there is player MIA over there, maybe you could fill in the spot if he is not found.

Gunsalot

FGM Sergeant
FGM MEMBER
I´m ready for a medium meeting engagement against anyone willing. I would like to play the Syrians against any witch ever force. Anyone care to set something up?

Gunsalot

FGM Sergeant
FGM MEMBER
Awesome! Let´s do this. Would you mind setting it up and sending me a dropbox invite? Any map will work for me.

Gunsalot

FGM Sergeant
FGM MEMBER
Very nice! Can you set it up? I´m at work for the next fiveish hours. I´d like to attack with the Syrian army over any kind of terrain in medium or large battle against any force you prefer.

Gunsalot

FGM Sergeant
FGM MEMBER
I´m expiriencing some technical difficulties in my battle with the Accidental Italian and am now seeking a co-commander to maybe do a turn once in a while when I´m not able.

It is a huge custom battle and we are about an hour in. I´ve got some maps and a bit of a record on how the battle has been going for me thus far it should hopefully help any brave co-commander who is willing to help us out.

Gunsalot

FGM Sergeant
FGM MEMBER
My battle with Explorer is closing in on it´s end. I´d like to do another Syrian attack of medium or large scale against any faction. Any takers?

Gunsalot

FGM Sergeant
FGM MEMBER
Awesome! Would you like to set up the battle? I´ll take the Syrian army, medium or large attack on any terrain against a force of your choosing.

ghostymudy

FGM New Member
FGM MEMBER
I'm looking to get some games of SF2 in. If anyone wants to play, shoot me a PM.