Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

CMSF2 Battle

holoween

FGM Colour Sergeant
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Ive got august off so im looking for an oponent that i can finish a battle with in that time.

I could do it. Have all the expansions. Up for anything, your choice.

Bear in mind am still somewhat inexperienced.

And we're finished a very tough fight:

1597318822687.png

I brought a somewhat under-strength stryker company - two platoons left two of their strykers behind - in order to bring some artillery and TRPs.

Holoween brought a dismounted mechanized infantry battalion, a company of ten tanks, some artillery and at least one attack helicopter, the last of whic hwas unpleasant as I didn't have any AA with me. Of the two tanks he has left, one is immobilized and the other has been completely defanged.

This was a bloodbath, and I now love MGS Strykers.

Last edited:
I'm currently using MGS Strykers for the first time, and they are devastating if you can get them positioned well against a mechanized force. Much better than the TOW Strykers, at least in the CM battlefield..

The MGS were the single most problematic units during this battle. Ive tried once to take a single one on with 3 T72s. The mgs fired a round through the first t72 destroying it, passing through and hitting the second one panicking that one.
The third got a spot, missed a 300m shot and got destroyed as soon as the MGS had reloaded which took at least a few seconds less than the t72. Afterwards i stopped trying to challenge them and was hoping for my atgms to get them which they never managed.

Back