CMSF2 Knockdown, Dragout Match Interest!

Z

Zahard

You saw the title! You know what I'm looking for.

I'm looking to learn or teach through hard experience. I will bring my best out to bare in a match with terms to be negotiated. The only requirement I will not compromise on is that it must be bloody!

Who's up for a game? I'm looking to add on 1-3 PBEM games.

EDIT: Also, quick note to my other opponents with standing games. I literally got to a point I could start playing again this weekend, so I'm back and I'll be sending out turns today even! I think a couple of you already got some from yesterday.

Hapless

FGM Colour Sergeant
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
6+ pw
Games
2-4 games.
I'll take you on if no-one else has bitten. Pretty damn busy at the moment, but I should still be able to do at least a few turns a week until mid-January and I can get back to one (or more) per day.

I'm up for pretty much anything- urban blue/red vs uncon, red vs red or blue vs blue would be interesting, so long as its full contact.

Z

Zahard

Sounds awesome! Fan of your vids by the way Hapless.

How about a bit of Blue on Blue? I'll PM you 3 ideas and you can pick whichever you'd like best.

Z

Zaba

Hello. If you are still looking for more games I can take on one.
I can do 4-5 turns per week, probablly more.

If you have some ideas I will surely agree. And I have no problem taking the Red´s, regular or uncon.

Z

Zahard

Awesome! @Zaba I'll send you a private message tomorrow. Feel free to send me something yourself if you have any ideas.

professional.xmaz

FGM Private
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
6+ pw
Games
2-4 games.
Email
professional.xmaz@gmail.com
still looking for opponents?