Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

CMSF2 - looking for an opponent.... again !

Denis the Menace

FGM Sergeant
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Website
fr-fr.facebook.com
Hi Gents, is there anyone interested in a Blue vs Blue or Red vs Red QB game (ladder or not, up to you) ? Meeting or Probe, it does not really matter. Can be a mirror game as well. I am not yet very familiar with this CM title and would like to learn the hard way ;)

Allright !

I am not very experienced with CMSF2 but my understanding is that a Meeting Engagement does not really fit a Syrians vs Irregulars game because it would be too much unbalanced in favor of the Syrians..... unless you have a different opinion of course !!

What if we play a mirrored Probe game with Irregulars defending in urban environment ? More balanced isn't it ?

Or make any other arrangement if it suits you better :cool:

Sounds good to me. The few times I've played SF2 we usually used drop box. Helper didn't seem to support SF2. Just a matter of sending the turns via Drop Box and then cut/paste into "incoming" or "outgoing" emails folder.

I am used to dropbox as well, no worries. Before we proceed, I found three lovely maps:
- City 222p
- City rough 279p
- Urban 200p

Which one do you prefer ? or else maybe ??

Syrian forces: infantry only ? mechanized infantry ? mixed ? what do you think is best ?

The city rough looks good or I found village forest 262a2. I defended as irregulars against infantry/ mechanized and did poorly. I'd like another chance at defense against mechanized again.

Back