Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Combat Mission PBEM files not showing up in saved games panel

chiquichops

FGM Regimental Sergeant Major
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Hi,
anyone ever had a game file (.ema) not appear on the saved game panel in game. It's been received via Dropbox and placed in my Inbox but won't appear in the Saved section.
Strange. Other PBEM files show up perfectly.
Thanks for feedback anyone

Check to see if there is a space between between the file name and number, filename001 or filename 001.
I had a problem with something like that before where for some reason a space was added for some reason and screwed things up.

Check to see if there is a space between between the file name and number, filename001 or filename 001.
I had a problem with something like that before where for some reason a space was added for some reason and screwed things up.
Nope. No space. Thanks though.
My thought is to get my opponent to resend the turn. If that doesn't work, replay the turn perhaps...
I'm reluctant to reinstall and other files are showing up fine.
Looking online, it seems to be an occasional issue. A glitch.

Update.
Turns out my opponent switched to Steam. How's that going to work for us now? Can we still play each other? I'm guessing we can...
but, the new turn he just sent is still invisible.
Do I have to install on Steam? Is that going to mess up my other opponents?
This is a new problem for me.

Last edited:
Thanks for the replies everyone. It's a learning experience. When my opponent switched to Steam he was automatically patched up to date. I didn't know I was missing a patch and so, no compatibility all of a sudden.
Worth knowing.

Back