Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

COMBAT MISSION VS Graviteam Tactics

is Combat mission in trouble from Graviteam Tactics

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 10 100.0%

• Total voters
C

casper

will Graviteam Tactics out pass combat mission? does anyone here play Graviteam Tactics? what are your thoughts on it.

personally I think combat mission is still better right now becasue of its C2 and turn based game play. what do you think?

I think Gaviyeam's operational level is good, but I thought the operational C and C component was good in Panzer Commander Ostfront as well. CM titles are great, but there are alternatives out there that are rewarding as well. As far as realtime games go, I pause the game, think it through and then execute. Not turn based but makes for a less frenetic experience,

maybe its just me but when i get a satisfying kill I re watch it many times, i love that part

For me, depends on the Front. There is not competation for CM in the Western Front, ToW 2 Caen is good but lacks on C and C component. For the Eastern Front, I prefer Graviteam, the scope and the operational phase is a win for me over Red Thunder.

Sent from my SM-J700M using Tapatalk

I'm in the camp that believes CMx2 badly needs an operational layer similar to Graviteam and Close Combat Games, but other than that it beats them hands down in terms of control (UI!), gameplay and graphics.

Amen!

I'm in the camp that believes CMx2 badly needs an operational layer similar to Graviteam and Close Combat Games, but other than that it beats them hands down in terms of control (UI!), gameplay and graphics.
I agree with Ith on the op. layer needed for CM and that it has a better UI. Gameplay and graphics are debatable in my experience. Turn based is a must and I cannot understand why they cannot see the success CM has had and therefore incorporating that feature?

Back