Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

CONSTANTINOPLE - "States of Siege" Campaign - Turn 9

TURN 9 ... and things go critical in the wars against the Sassanids.

Enemy activation: The SASSANIDS advance into AEGYPTUS

Income: 2 GOLD (+1 carryover from last turn)

NOTE: Movement/attack by SEA (ie: to Syria or Sicilia) costs 2 GOLD. Any movement towards the Sassanid army in AEGYPTUS would stop in SYRIA (liberate it from Sassanian control) before advancing on AEGYPTUS.
Contuing the battle in CILICIA also costs 1 Gold.

@Wellsonian - ready for your moves.

Constantinople 09a.jpg

Oops -- yes, that's correct.
Ok, so I will continue the fight in Cilicia with my Eastern Army, build a fort in Achaea to bolster my western defenses, fight in AGEYPTUS with the fort based provincial forces, and save a gold. The Western Army will continue to train in Constantinople, preparing for a large offensive next Turn.

Ok, so I will continue the fight in Cilicia with my Eastern Army, build a fort in Achaea to bolster my western defenses, fight in AGEYPTUS with the fort based provincial forces, and save a gold. The Western Army will continue to train in Constantinople, preparing for a large offensive next Turn.

Both battle challenges set up -- usual pw: FGM1

Constantinople 09a.jpg

Last edited:
TURN 10.

Enemy activation: The LOMBARDS advance into ACHAEA.

Income: 2 GOLD (+1 carryover from last turn) -- AEGYPTUS is considered raided.

NOTE: Movement/attack by SEA (ie: to Syria or Sicilia) costs 2 GOLD. Any movement towards the Sassanid army in AEGYPTUS would stop in SYRIA (liberate it from Sassanian control) before advancing on AEGYPTUS.

@Wellsonian - ready for your moves.

Constantinople 10a.jpg

@Rico, This little campaign of yours is starting to eerily mirror the Byzantine Empire's history, as I've said before.
Let's hope it doesn't mirror it too much or @Rico might be turning your skull into a drinking vessel like the Bulgarian Tsar (supposedly) did to Baldwin I of Constantinople :oops:

Back