Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Daisy - turn delay

D

daisy

We had severe thunderstorms over the weekend and my router has been fried. On top of that our lines are being upgraded and I was told this morning that I will only have internet again hopefully by the end of next week.

So, apologies to all of my opponents, I will resume our games as soon as possible.

Re CMBN OOC - I do not have a battle in the current round. Should the next round resume before I have internet again I will not be able to participate.

Re CMSF Op Desert Lance - I have game going with Meatetr. Fredrock, I do not wish to hold up the campaign, please find somebody that would be willing to continue the battle. Please email me at work JacquesSATlegal-aid.co.za so that I may give you the password as I think I might not have used the regulation password.

Don't worry about OOC, if you are not back up I will just reassign you to an inactive unit for the next round.

Re CMSF Op Desert Lance - I have game going with Meatetr. Fredrock, I do not wish to hold up the campaign, please find somebody that would be willing to continue the battle. Please email me at work JacquesSATlegal-aid.co.za so that I may give you the password as I think I might not have used the regulation password.

will get on it in a few hours, away from home right now

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

I have connectivity again, I assume just for the weekend though. Will be getting turns out asap.

Back