Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Decisive Campaigns Ardennes Out

Thanks for your insights @Zeke_21, much appreciated!

A digital boardgame with all the plus for a detailed combat system and supply network, I like the graphic.

For me, the best operational games are still the GG ones, nothing can beat War in the Pacific and War in the East (at the moment), anyhow you can play big campaigns without tons of details that it is a plus for whom has few time.

This week-end I am going to read the manual.
I have all 3 monster Grigsby games and love them too. I would classify Grigsby games as strategic/operational and the new Ardennes games as operational/tactical level. In Grigsby games the basic unit is division, while in Ardennes its basic units are at a lower level.

Both great games.

Here is a review that nails it:

Last edited:
More examples of game play. More I delve into this the more and more I like...you can stack unit then move assets between units and create custom Kampgruppens. You can use cards to get assets like trucks and then add them to units and motorize them...

dc-9.png

The option to create ad hoc KG is really nice, I don't know how many games have this feature.

Back