Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Earliest Recorded Account of Warfare

Short and sweet @Bootie . It presents a slice of history in a way so that someone can then go off to investigate it if their interest is piqued. Great carving of a shield wall. The painting of a chariot is intriguing, is it historically accurate or an approximation do you know?

Last edited:
Short and sweet @Bootie . It presents a slice of history in a way so that someone can then go off to investigate it if their interest is piqued. Great carving of a shield wall. The painting of a chariot is intriguing, is it historically accurate or an approximation do you know?
Yeah I find longer videos do not do so well on smaller channels like mine so short snippets of digestable content are the norm for me. The painting is correct I believe. Chariots with one 'commander' and one warrior pulled by a pair of asses have been described in relation to their battles. In a future battle Umma lost 60 chariots which equated to 120 men.

Yeah I find longer videos do not do so well on smaller channels like mine so short snippets of digestable content are the norm for me. The painting is correct I believe. Chariots with one 'commander' and one warrior pulled by a pair of asses have been described in relation to their battles. In a future battle Umma lost 60 chariots which equated to 120 men.
Fascinating, I had no idea asses we're used like that.

Back