Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

EMPIRE BUILDERS ANCIENTS: Field of Glory II Campaign (Concluded)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frankish will be OK... may be a little slow over the next couple of days on moves.
@HOA_KSOP
@Nelson1812 Battle is up, PWD is FGM1
BM9cc4I.jpg

@Rico and @Wellsonian : Apologies for not having set up and started my games with you yet, but I’ve been swamped with work and more energy drains this week after Easter. Hope to regain some time and vigour this weekend.

Is that delay ok or would you like me to concede defeat?

@Rico and @Wellsonian : Apologies for not having set up and started my games with you yet, but I’ve been swamped with work and more energy drains this week after Easter. Hope to regain some time and vigour this weekend.

Is that delay ok or would you like me to concede defeat?
As tempting as a concession sounds, I can wait for when dust settles a bit on your side. :cool:

Mixed fortunes for the YELLOW Empire this turn.

Successfully fended off the WHITE invasion of SYRIA inflicting a 42% - 14% = 28% Major Defeat.

The expedition into CARTHAGE ended in a catastrophic -32% Major Defeat
(well played @Nelson1812 -- but a bit of a dice roll nightmare -- don't think I've ever lost ALL my leaders this quick in a battle... LOL)

_Ancient Empire Builders 006e.jpg

BATTLE 1: SYRIA - White attack from Mesopotamia - @Nathangun vs @Rico -- Arab (Syria/Iraq) (1009-1150 AD) vs Arab (North Africa) (1000-1160 AD) -- Major Defeat (-28%)

BATTLE 2: PERSIS - White attack from Parthia -- @Badger73 vs @Wellsonian -- Urartu (681-585 BC) vs Lydian (687-551 BC)

BATTLE 3: AQUITANIA - Red attack from Narbonensis - - @HOA_KSOP vs @Nelson1812 -- Frankish (465 - 599AD) vs Lombard (493 - 567AD)

BATTLE 4: ITALIA - Red attack from Cisalpina - - @kronenblatt vs @Rico

BATTLE 5: CARTHAGE - Yellow attack from Leptis Magma - @Rico vs @Nelson1812 -- Roman (105 - 25BC) vs Roman (105 - 25BC) -- Major Defeat (-32%)

BATTLE 6: PANNONIA - Green attack from Illyricum - @Wellsonian vs @kronenblatt

BATTLE 7: NARBONENSIS - Blue attack from Hispania - @mTk vs @HOA_KSOP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back