Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Epic Battles Round Six... Chalon... sign up... new and old players welcome!

No worries. I can post another for @Wellsonian.

Tell me what you want to do on the one you accepted. If you want to play it out just for fun we can. Otherwise, I think either of us can "retire" an inactive game or something like that.

No worries. I can post another for @Wellsonian.

Tell me what you want to do on the one you accepted. If you want to play it out just for fun we can. Otherwise, I think either of us can "retire" an inactive game or something like that.
@Wellsonian ....I finally got challenge reposted. PW=FGM1

@olaf ...apologies...running behind as per usual. Should be able to get started tonight.

@mTk .....we may have to send a turn back and forth before we have the option to retire the game. I am just going to send one to you. You don't have to make any moves....just bounce it back to me and I will see if it will let me retire it as an "abandoned" game then.

mTk MIA. Well, not completely accurate.
It's just going to be a day or two before I am once again game ready.
Seems I put it off for as long as I could and finally had cataract surgery (one eye) this morning.
Surgery was relatively easy (easier than 5 yrs ago) but it's wearing this damned uncomfortable patch that is getting to me.
Anyway, all is good, but there will be a short turn delay.

I've just been drawn & quartered, ritually dismembered, routed and well and truly been shown the door.
It was brutal, but at least it was quick.

Well played, @olaf

Thank you Sir!

Final score 40 (romans) - 12 (huns)

Last edited by a moderator:
Havent seen any turns from Jolly olly in a while. We are on turn 1 atm.

Fortune favors @Rico! Well played, amicus.

ccj0U2H.png

mTk MIA (again).
Not my fault (again).
Wife has planned a 2-day road trip up the CA coast and pointed out my attendance is not optional.
I took this to mean it was smart of me not to ask if I could stay home instead and play FOGII. Resistance was futile.
However, since fine CA wines and gourmet dining will be involved, well, you know.
Will be staying here https://bodegabaylodge.com/ in the Ocean Club Whirlpool Suite and do dinner there as well.
Dinner elsewhere will be here https://lucaswharfrestaurant.com/ . I think I'll have the salmon.
Photos at those websites give you an excellent idea of what the area looks like.
See ya'll in 2 days.

Back