Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

FGM Fund Raising Raffle

Bootie

FGM OWNER
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Hi Guys

Ive been looking at sorting out some merchandising for us and have been playing about with designs etc. I made this one this evening and have ordered it to be printed up as a tester for quality.

FGM Prototype.png
To raise some funds for the FGM I have decided to raffle this one off for the princely sum of £1 per raffle entry [payable to the Donations paypal account].

You can enter as many times as you like up to a maximum of £5.

I think it looks pretty cool and if you do too, go ahead and purchase a raffle entry. :)

Thanks guys...

Im doing this raffle to help alleviate the overheads for when it actually comes to sending merchandise/prizes out. If I raffle a unique t-shirt every month or 2 the income can be used to keep the costs you guys pay for merchandise lower as the raffle money will go towards the cost of postage which will be incurred by me sending the stuff out. :)

Its not a big money earner at all and if I break even or make a bit of cash its a bonus. The fun is having some branded gear. :)

Damn I missed this one...Hey a FGM coffee mug would be great also. ;)

Back