Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

FGM Ribbon Awards

Awesome. Thanks for doing this! I was always too lazy to do it myself. Off the top of my head I have the following additions...
I am a monthly Patreon funds contributer (what do you need for that)?
I was a ladder 2016 player ( I attached a pic of the proof....I don’t know how to attach links yet). And yes, I picked one of the few times I’ve beat @Will S, just for fun:p
I lost in the first round of the Drums of war tourney
And I’m running the Garry Owen Cup (which isn’t done yet).

FE40803F-69D4-45D5-A7DE-BFC4872AE63B.png

Awesome. Thanks for doing this! I was always too lazy to do it myself. Off the top of my head I have the following additions...
I am a monthly Patreon funds contributer (what do you need for that)?
I was a ladder 2016 player ( I attached a pic of the proof....I don’t know how to attach links yet). And yes, I picked one of the few times I’ve beat @Will S, just for fun:p
I lost in the first round of the Drums of war tourney

@Wellsonian - Funds Contributor - done. And done and done.

And I’m running the Garry Owen Cup (which isn’t done yet).

@Wellsonian - We will review together via PM. Look for that later.

Thanks! Oh, and I was a 2017 ladder player.

@Meat Grinder - done.

Wow -- thanks @Badger73 for the return of the ribbons -- that's a LOT of ribbons -- looked like a s**t-load of work!
<snipped>

You're very welcome, @Rico. It did get tedious towards the end but my current Garry Owen Cup Game 7a opponent hasn't sent me any turns in over 3 days so I had the time to do the Award Medal Ribbons stuff now instead . . . . :sofa:

You have earned a LOT of ribbons, mon Brigadier! I am impressed with those efforts and grateful for your eight (8) years of contributions to FGM. :cheerso:

Just two for me that need fixing, again whenever you get around to it, no rush, You've worked hard enough and deserve time away from these ribbons. o_O

I was victorious in the monster tourney Drums or War last year. Definitely want that champ star for this one, took over a year to complete and some of the battles were huge. Here's my kick@ss swag plaque I got from winning it, thanks again @Bootie (don't think I ever posted a pic of it)! Also IIRC battlefront was suppose to provide an award to the victor, but never heard anything.

4PCb0BUh.jpg

I also won the Steel Storm tourney awhile back, here's a quick pic of the challenge site below:

y30GFg6.jpg

Last edited:
Just two for me that need fixing, again whenever you get around to it, no rush, You've worked hard enough and deserve time away from these ribbons. o_O

I was victorious in the monster tourney Drums or War last year.
<snipped>

I also won the Steel Storm tourney awhile back, here's a quick pic of the challenge site below:
<snipped>

Done and done.
Also - Steel Storm CMBN Participant medal is now awarded to:
@mTk

Last edited:
Back