Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Field Warrior Tournament - CMSF2

The only heads up needed is everyone needs a drop box account, which everyone likely does unless you have never played head to head.

There is always a slight chance we have a new player to that.

I just bought the full SF2 package, still new to multiplayer CM. Would be interested.

Everyone who has posted a interest here will be placed in the Tournament unless you tell me otherwise.

I am planning on 4 or 5 battles depending on the speed that they are played through at.

There will be no need to wait for a round to finish before starting the next round, but I do not plan on any more than 2 games running possible at the same time with one wrapping up and another starting in its early stages.

Please add me to the list. Just purchased complete SF2 after long CM absence. Probably ring-rusty, but this sounds fun.

Our numbers keep growing, we are at 19.
Expect to get information this week-end as to setting up drop box folders and to whom you will be playing against in round one.
At that point we will stop using this thread and start using the official ones that I have set up.

Cancel - probably have to do border guard duty again... :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
I had one player contact me and inform me he did not have all SC2 modules. Do we have anyone else that only has some of the mods, if so let me know and I will decide if we can work around it.

Match ups and rules are now posted at the official thread. At this point, please use other threads for future correspondence.

I will still accept additional players for approx. a week if you want into the tournament.

Back