Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

FIELDS OF GLORY

L

Lighthorse

FIELD OF GLORY, ETERNAL EMPIRE, by Slitherine Games;

On sale this week, with 20% off.
I bought Eternal Empire and Storm of Arrows army packs.

My first game as Late Ottoman Empire was a bust. I was destroyed by the Serbian Army. I thought I would have done better, since I had an 15mm Ottoman Army painted up and played with them for years. Those Serbian's Knights just rode right over me.

The next game with Storm of Arrows cover armies of Western Europe from 1300 to 1500 AD. This time I bought an Swiss Army of pikemen and halberdiers with some support light skirmishes. My opponents were the wildest Scots.
I won that one, but it took almost 20 turns...this is a very long time for this game system.

Overall, I rate Field of Glory an eight out of ten...as a computer game. The best feature is multi-players website for finding opponents.

:")
Lighthorse
:thumb:

Whats the scale?

The game I'm reviewing is a computer game at http://www.slitherine.com/games/eternalempire_pc
The unit size in the computer game is 300 men, but one can change that too.

As for my Ancient to Napoleon period miniatures Ottoman Empire Army they 15mm scale.
Most of my wargaming miniatures are 15mm for storage reasons mostly.
I do have some 25mm figures, I used mostly for skirmishing wargaming.

Hope that answers your question
Lighthorse
:lock1:

If I didn't already have so many games I would consider getting the game just for the Crusader add on.

Back