Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Fifa

Swiss police arrest six FIFA officials and seize documents in office raid over allegations of taking more than £65m in bribes over 25 years
  • Senior officials arrested at five-star hotel in Zurich ahead of FIFA Congress
  • Plain-clothed officers led suspects through side-door of hotel this morning
  • Reports say they face corruption allegations including over World Cup bids
  • Officials could be extradited to the U.S to face the charges, reports say
  • FIFA chief Sepp Blatter 'lobbying to postpone Friday's presidential vote'
By Steph Cockroft and Martin Robinson and Charles Sale In Zurich For Mailonline

Published: 06:26, 27 May 2015 | Updated: 09:38, 27 May 2015

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...Zurich-elect-new-president.html#ixzz3bKJQDBBT

COLO-J_zpskf0ycciy.jpg

It's going to be fun watching Russia try to defend FIFA.

Mafias try to support each other... :)

On the other hand, would the USA have made such a move if they had been awarded the 2022 world cup they were running for ?

Mafias try to support each other... :)

On the other hand, would the USA have made such a move if they had been awarded the 2022 world cup they were running for ?
I don't reckon it's a case of the USA not getting the 2022......Any Fraud should be dealt with, If the USA have got the balls to sort it out I would say Good Luck to them.....Blatter has been a suspect for a long time.....Time for him to go preferable a prison sentence if he as been involved, if I was to put a bet on I would he his involved.....Watch this space :)

I wouldn't bet on Blatter having any trouble... He will say he's happy somebody finally cleans up the house and that he's been trying to do it since a long time... :)

I don't reckon it's a case of the USA not getting the 2022......Any Fraud should be dealt with, If the USA have got the balls to sort it out I would say Good Luck to them..

For an experienced man, you have a youngster view of our world... :)
As our General De Gaulle once said : "Governments don't have friends, they only have interests."

[QUOTE="Corsaire31, post: 192170, member: 2666"
As our General De Gaulle once said : "Governments don't have friends, they only have interests."[/QUOTE]

BTW, thought that was Lord Palmerston (“England has no eternal friends, England has no perpetual enemies, England has only eternal and perpetual interests”)

Great minds think alike... ;)

May be he cheated...

Ref : « Écoutes : l'impérialisme 2.0 », Éric Walther, La Tribune (France), nº 55, 5 juillet 2013, p. 8

It was already about USA spying on allied countries...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back